––>
Forums

Introducing me!

8 replies
Votes:
+3
Admins
I will be the to start off the 'Introducing yourself' section on our forums!

My name is Martijn!
I am sixteen years old and currently serve as Admin and Flying Gymleader!
My nationality is Dutch where I have been living my whole life.
I currently am a student going to a bilingual school with one of the highest level of education.
In my spare time I like to play videogames (mainly pixelmon and fps/survival games) and I also play tennis.
My favourite pokemon is Jolteon and my favourite typing would be Flying, unarguably the best typing to exist!
Well you made it to the end of my introduction😛Thank you for reading my introduction, I would love to see yours too!
Kind regards
Martijn
With kind regards,

DCWMartijn
Posted Jun 22, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 22, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Ace
Hi my name is Dean I am 15 almost 16 (July 18) Im dominican/chinese I speak spanglish
I am part of the kickboxing team for my city. I like yum yum sauce and kimchi thank you.
80411_1443670567.gif
Posted Jun 22, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Admins
Nice to meet you Dean.
With kind regards,

DCWMartijn
Posted Jun 22, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Hey! Nice to meet you Martijn!

Hi so my names Stephen, My nationality is Irish! haha :3
I'm 16 years old, 17 on November the 9th :3 and i've been living in Ireland for most of my life ^^
I'm currently attending College atm ^^ I just recently started I plan on having a career choice in computing :).
In my spare time I like to play Rugby (tradtional irish sport similar to American Football) football, hang out with friends and play pixelmon (as you can tell :d).
I also do some regular martial arts like brazilian jiu jitsu and kick boxing ^^
My favourite pokemon would either be Slaking or Jirachi! Idk they're just really cool to me! and my favourite type would have to be ground :3 it's just a very cool type to me ^^
Thanks for taking your time to read my boring introduction ;3
Please post yours below too! I'm interested to see ^^

kind regards,
Stephen ;3
Posted Jun 24, 18
Votes:
+3
Admins
Nice to meet you Stephen
With kind regards,

DCWMartijn
Posted Jul 4, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello OP Pixelmon,

You may know me a tomglux my my name is Thomas my parents are from Rusha but i live in germany.I go to a belingual school for English,with is why my English isn't the best.I am 14 years of age and have 2 cats witch i love over everything.My favourite food is sushi XD and i hope to enjoy alot of fun time on the server and make new freinds.

Your,thomas

[img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/l3zoKeX8bMG5sMP4s/giphy.gifcid=e1bb72ff5b46780a3050745a59054f43[/img]
Posted Jul 11, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
My name is Juan, I am 19 years old, just turned 19 this past May 6, my nationality is Hispanic , i just graduated Highschool, i love boxing & racing performance cars, as a matter of fact, I am in the process of rebuilding my Chrysler 300C, modifying it to become a beast at drag racing, anyways, back to me, my favorite color is red, & i also like building spawns, stadiums, events, etc for free, i just do it for fun. I also just redownloaded the pixelmon mod to refresh some memories of the past. I really love how updated the mod is. I am enjoying it! Ps. I also love the server.

Yours truly,
D3Void952

Another PS. i also have a steam where you can reach me at as well as discord, and skype.
Posted Jul 23, 18
Votes:
Ace
My name is Cam (short for Cameron), Im 
15 years of age, I am from the US, In my spare time I race mountain bikes, ride dirt bikes in the mountains, do parkour and play video games, mainly Pixelmon and Ark: Survival Evolved, My favorite Pokemon would have to be Mightyena and eventually I want to create a really good Pixelmon server like this one, I have played Pixelmon since the days of the blocky pixelmon

Until next time,
Bodie55
Posted Jul 27, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello everyone,

You might already know me, but i'll introduce myself. I'm Olivia, also known by ign as yato, orangejuice, norskii, ect. I am 16 years of age at the moment, and was born and raised in the US, although my ethnicity is Norwegian. In my spare time I like to go hiking, bird watching, play percussion, ride dirt bikes with my sister, read, write, and create art. Not to mention I enjoy to play video games, primarily Pixelmon and Skullgirls. Of course, for now I am still in high school, but in the future I hope to be an astrophysicist, or possibly a psychologist. At the moment, my favorite Pokemon would either be Yanma, Garchomp, or Salamance.

Have a wonderfull evening,
Yato
Posted Aug 7, 18
Top Posters
9 Posts
7 Posts
4 Posts
3 Posts
3 Posts
NoticeNotices