––>
Forums

Muted: Evidence please.

4 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
So guys,

I've been muted alot recently and I get why and I accept my mutes but this time I'm really sure, I've done nothing wrong. So by this post I'm asking Toto or iIDenkiIi who is a known Helper on the server for my evidence for impersonating. If that's not possible I would like the admins to reviews Toto age in this matter and hes activity on the server as a Helper.
Gyazo
Take screenshots, screen GIFs, and full page captures you can instantly share now and search later. Get the free app for Windows, Mac, and mobile.

Thanks
Your boy
Smaak
Posted Dec 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 10, 18
Votes:
Helper
Ace
Omega
Hello, Toto here.

I have Muted you because you where Impersonating DiamondAssasin89. i have som screenshots as proof.

2018-12-10_19.12.46_1544468512.png
2018-12-10_19.12.37_1544468577.png
Posted Dec 10, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Hows that impersonating, I don't see any proof that I'm acting to be Diamond1 I just changed my nickname.

This has nothing to do with impersonating.
the definition of impersonating
Impersonating definition, to assume the character or appearance of; pretend to be: He was arrested for impersonating a police officer. See more.
Posted Dec 10, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Im not gonna lie, this server is going downhill and its probably gonna die within the next few months unless something changes. I dont know what it is exactly but the server really just isn't what it was before. The players and the staff/management just isn't the same. According to statistics the server peaked around the summer June / July / August, and has just been going down. You can see it in the forums too, 600 views on the general posts from May And July. Aswell as over a thousand views on the event posts compared to just over 100 views on the later posts at most. In the end what im trying to say is that the management needs to change their ways, alot of staff have come and go in my time and I can see why, things here just really aren't the same anymore and the server is going down. Sorry for the dumb rant but it hurts to see this server go down.

-Horus
Posted Dec 14, 18
Dislike
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
Helper
Mythic
Horus, thats what all servers do when its summer. When schools back, it drops. Watch ;3
Posted Dec 15, 18
Top Posters
9 Posts
7 Posts
4 Posts
3 Posts
3 Posts
NoticeNotices