Howdy there!

The name's Joseph, but friends call me Joey, or Diva. I am a transgender male (he/him), and I turned 14 on the 19th of December, and I'm new to the staff team as a helper. I aspire to become a gym leader as well - and OR possibly an island trial captain (I will post a suggestion later on forums and in Discord today going into further detail on the topic).

I enjoy RPGs, MMOs, Idle clickers, Horror, FPS... Basically, put anything in front of me! I'm always down to try new things. I enjoy Minecraft (of course), Pokemon Fan Games and it's main series games, Digimon (hyped for the turn based visual novel coming to XBOX One), Final Fantasy, Little Big Planet franchise, Terraria, The Walking Dead, Friday the 13th, Town of Light, Doki Doki Literature Club, Lake of Voices, the FNAF (Five Night's at Freddy's franchise) and many, many more. I hope to make a positive impact on this community. There are many things I'd love to see in the future.

...And I do hope we can look past gender here, and remain respectful. I don't want to lie to you all and not tell you later about my gender than sooner. I've been hurt and left one too many times:I know it's best to tell people blunt and straight away to get a genuine reaction. I want to be honest and blunt - I don't care what pronouns I'm referred to as because I know people will call me female to try and get under my skin or maybe just casually misgender me on accident, but I know that I identify strongly as male and am most comfortable doing so, regardless of what anyone may think or say. I want to be a voice for all other LGBT+ players in our lovely community. Stand strong, and stand proud.

A new sever? A role play based turn? Find out my thoughts soon in my next post, in the #suggestions tab in Discord, and later today on forums. ;)